Let's get started!

Initializing...



Monday, August 29, 2005

Name that game will have to wait.

I was looking to do a quick session before going to bed when I found that somehow the folder containing all that is holy has been deleted. All of my Mame roms, genesis, snes, jaguar, lynx, etc. Gone! I have been trying to understand how. I just don't see how. I am so confused, pissed, and...I don't know what the word is for the other thing I feel. GODDAMN IT!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!! All of that work for nothing. Now, I have to begin the process from near the botom. I'll have to download all of those wonderful emulators and roms all over. Some of that stuff I spent months trying to find. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll start right now. From scratch...like those poor people in NO will have to pretty soon.