Let's get started!

Initializing...



Saturday, March 11, 2006

Langerado: The Prequel

So we are down in lovely Ft. Lauderdale for the Langerado music festival. I’m pretty happy, today we are going to be seeing Umphrey’s Mcgee Twice. This is the first time in my life that I will see the same band play two venues in one day. I think. Seems right.

HOLY SHIT, I almost neglected to mention the FLAMING LIPS! (I will also be reviewing the new Lips album here shortly.) And tons of other great bands that deserve a mention but are not getting one.

Point here
, I will be taking pictures of this event, and said pictures will be available in some form over on the weekly planets BLURBEX website. LPG and JOE will be writing some engaging commentary and the whole event will pretty much be covered.

So come over, say hi, leave a comment, you know, let the planet find that they have spent their money wisely.

Have a safe weekend,

And thank you for your support.