Let's get started!

Initializing...



Tuesday, December 14, 2004

It's fucking cold!!

OK, Joe...how about stepping on the clutch and shifting this dimension into a parrellel gear. Can you try to setup a newsfeed? You can read up on all the steps here. I am still not quite clear on the difference between RSS and Atom.

For some of this you will need to change a couple of the settings for the blog. You'll see that when you go through the help files on Blogger. Then I think you can set most, if not all of it up here. Although at first it seemed to me this site was some kind of pay service, I checked it out in their FAQ and its free. There seems to be some nifty stats you can get too.

Anyway, give it a try. It's hard for me to tell you more specifics, as not being the mighty administrator, I can't set it up. If you have problems though, blog back and I'm sure the shifted dimensioners can provide some help.