Let's get started!

Initializing...



Friday, December 24, 2004

Merry Christmas!

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas on this fine day. Well, not everyone - the President would get a sock full of reindeer diarrhea that had been sitting around in a dank basement for weeks if I were Santa. You knew poo had to come up again sometime. Come on. You knew.

Anyway, I am sitting at my computer copying CD's, along with thinking of things to type for a post. I was going to write about Iraq and how the people of Falluja are now - as of yesterday - being allowed back into their broken homes that have no electricity, running water or... A ROOF!!!! I was going to title that one Home for the Holidays. I thought it might be tragically funny and also make us think about our guilt in the matter on this fine holiday. I decided against a long drawn out post on that because I thought it would be too much of a rehash. So, I'll just mention it here.

One more thing:

Those people that we "freed" are now free to live in a blown out rubble filled mess, while we sit, drink egg nogg, and wait for Santa to enter our air space. Fucking brilliant!

Not happy with what you got this year for Christmas? Stop crying and be grateful you still have your life!

Merry Christmas, everyone!